Saturday, November 20, 2004

The Party That Was



Meet the partial block. Those standing were Susa (good to have you back), Kiray, Bong, and Barbie. Those sitting pretty were Me (ehem), Mina, Osang, and Tibak (and her signature pose). Sayang, Tundah, Switart, Mata, Boylet, Tibs were not able to come.

We had a blast yesterday at Champy's Birthday Party / Baby Shower. Champy (who is ironically not in picture), turned 23 and will be having a baby next month! Yep, someone's gonna be a mom in our group now. The party also turned out to be a reunion (for me) as I saw my "long-lost blockmates" (Twinx, Brit, Bong, Barbie, and Kiray).

And it is always nice and super fun to see these faces. God, I suddenly miss college!

Back to the party, it was fun, and well, what it made more fun was we took pictures of ourselves the entire night!!! Hindi kame mashado addict sa mga sarili namen. Hindi rin kame vain. We just looovveee picturessss!!!!

I just hope I'd be able to grab some copies of those very beautiful photos. (MINA! SUSA! KIRAY! BARBIE!)

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

Tomorrow is the 18th Birthday of my Best Friend, H-E-R-A B-A-N-A-N-A!!!! Advance Happy Birthday Gurl... I love you! And like what I have recently said, you are the best mare in the world!

1 comment:

princess bride said...

hey,,,, i missed the fun syet!!! i miss u too!!!