Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Frustrated

Sunday. On my way home. I gave the new digicam a shot.

University of the Philippines-Diliman (THE dream school) was a perfect subject for photography. I have never taken photography lessons in my entire life as classes are a bit dear and not to mention the investment you have to make in buying the camera. But really, photography is one of the activities I would love to pursue. :-)

Kaya 'eto, nag-feeling ako. And below are the by-products.






I love UP.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello :)

nakuu, minsan gamit ko ung SLR ko na luma, 35mm kodak asa100(yak geektalk) :)

pero mas madalas ung videocam, still image mode lang. tulad nung latest picture.

wah buti ka pa may digicam na!

--->wawel
http://moonbeam-photos.motime.com

jajajanice! said...

thanks wawel!

sige i'll try that still image mode. ;-) i will link you up alright? So i look at your photos from time to time!

thanks!

jajajanice