Monday, February 28, 2005

Overflowing with GV

Nothing beats the quality time you can spend with your loved ones especially with your mom.

I had the chance to spend my long weekend in the island. It was my mom’s birthday last Saturday and we had a little celebration. My sister, Poang-P, wowed the weirdos again during lunch. She said she wasn’t able to buy my mom a gift so she cooked lunch for Oma, Apapa, me, her boyfriend, Auntie, and Lolo. It felt so Christmassy! And I know my mom was so happy. Our kitchen in the island can only be busy because of two reasons: it’s Christmas/New Year’s Eve and second, my sister Poang-P-- messing up the place whenever she’s baking. Hehe.

I may be a little jittery on the idea of going to the island last Friday (because I never liked traveling alone) but it was all worth it. I was able to share happy moments with my folks. Kahit nagkanda-leche-leche ‘yung byahe ko nung Friday, dahil twice nasiraan yung bus, OK lang. Ang saya pa rin. Thanks to my Protein Shake who went all the way to Petron, SLEX to fetch me and drive me to Batangas.

Back to my mom… Seeing my mom made kwento about anything at all, wow, it was great really. You should see her talk. Her eyes never ever lose any excitement. Her eyes are always filled with joy. Nice… Even if I can’t remember some of her stories anymore, I don’t care. What matters is I have fun with her.

I said to myself I wont take naps after lunch so I could still spend some time with her kahit siesta time, but oh well, it’s the “batugan” in me that prevailed. I fell asleep and I felt guilty. When I was there, all I wanted was to be with her and just be her little girl again… She’s just the best.

I felt good when I came back yesterday. Happy thought indeed.

What made Jajajanice feel good also was seeing PS yesterday. We had some quality time at my place. We just whiled away time in front of the TV set. We were sitting on the couch for like five hours! And we never got bored. Pareho kaming mahilig tumambay sa harap ng TV, hehe. Hayyy, another happy thought. Great balls.

And the third thing that made Jajajanice feel ultra good were the pictures Jan emailed! Good vibes! Seeing happy faces of your girlfriends can make you happy too. Below’s one of our soccer pictures. That’s me, Jan, Mina, Tibak and Osang. The one standing was the queen Neric. ;-)



Long weekend's over! It's time to work, work, work!

Thank you dear God, for the Happy Thoughts...

1 comment:

jajajanice! said...

hi mina!!!

yeah, it's nice bonding with mummas! sana lang ganon lang kasimple ang buhay (segue to my "ayoko ng magtrabaho" attitude). Heheh.

see you friday!