Monday, February 14, 2005

HVD

I didn't see anyone wearing red on my way to work this morning. Neither did I see any of my officemates wearing the color. And me, I made sure that I wont forget it's heart's day today and unconsciously wear my red top. Corny na ata ang mag-red pag Valentine's Day eh.

But I still want to greet all my readers, a Happy Valentine's Day... Remember that we all deserve to be loved, either by our friends or by our significant others. Stay Happy today!

(intro: Maroon 5's She Will Be Loved....)

A Happy Hearts' Day also to my Protein Shake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha!! naka red sa valetine's. o sige na nga, may karapatan ka naman kasi masaya ka with your honey kaboodles or protein shake or however you call him. cheers to you, and you and all the both of you. hvd! :D

jajajanice! said...

Banana! Of course I didnt wear red today! I forgot to put the operative word lang -- 'unconsciously'.

Heheh! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

hee :p happy hearts day to you sistah! muwah muwah -kat

jajajanice! said...

HVD Kat! :p -- Jajajanice