Monday, February 14, 2005

Pixelized



I must admit, I am beginning to fall in love with my new activity, taking pictures that is. I can’t term this new pursuit as photography since the term sounds so professional, and it seems too much for an amateur like me. It’s a big word (Naks). Anyhoo, I have been addicted to pictures even before. It’s just now that I am actually allotting some time for it (because I have the equipment already!)

I always have a high regard on almost anything and anyone. Seeing people and staring at different sort of things make me exultant. I make them as subjects in the scrapbook that I am compiling inside my head. To complete the concept, I even make stories for them. This has always been my routine or, for a more sosyal na term, my passion. And now that my dad has been kind enough to buy me the object of my affection, I am taking this passion one step higher. I take pictures of them now. This is actually making the intangible tangible.

Oh it’s so great and to make things greater, I am planning to buy a “how-to” book on this one (since I can’t afford to enroll myself in those photography classes and buy the equipment). Goals, goals, goals… Did you know that photography is in my Goals’ List? And did you also know how happy this is making me right now as I am totally living my life in its nearly fullest potential? Great Balls.

And by the way, photos were the flowers from my porch, and the hands were mine and protein shake’s.

2 comments:

mira said...

Hi Janice,

this might help... http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=38&pq-locale=en_US


but nice pics, inggit ako.

jajajanice! said...

Wow, thanks Ms Mirs! ;p