Monday, February 07, 2005

Groovy

Groovy!

LennieGurl, thanks for sending this one. I didn’t answer all questions though! Hehe.

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer? -- 400+MB – here in the office. At home, I don’t know. But I think I have more files here than at home. I cant work without music. (Ayan naman).

2. The last CDs you bought were: The two albums of Joss Stone. (Too bad, I wasn’t able to watch her on Myx Presents last night. Would you know when it’s going to replay?)

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message: Suntok Sa Buwan by Session Road (The band rocks! My next target!!!)

4. Write down five songs I LISTEN TO A LOT:
1. The Calling’s Wherever You Will Go (the song I want someone to sing for me)
2. Joss Stone’s Right to be Wrong (I can totally relate)
3. Kitchie Nadal’s Same Ground (KN’s the bomb! Bakit ang galing nya??)
4. Tony Rich Project’s Nobody Knows (all-time fave since college… the song’s got the right blend. Cool)
5. The Cranberries’ When You’re Gone (my song)

No comments: