Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Indy, Etc.

I’m sick. I hate it. I didn’t even go to work yesterday to rest but I don’t feel ok still. :-(

I just hope I will feel better as soon as possible because I wanna play football on Thursday (which reminds me to wash my soccer shoes; haven’t washed it for a month now).

I played last Friday by the way. The kids weren’t able to play so it was only us, the ‘adults’, who played. It was fun nonetheless (Less challenging for me). My team won. And I scored a goal (finally). Remind me to buy new + thick soccer socks.

Nga pala, did you notice how HBO currently loves showing Indiana Jones? And did you also know how much I love I.J. Trilogy? I have been an Indy fan ever since I was a kid. I can watch this movie over and over like Home Alone, You’ve Got Mail, Forrest Gump and Harry Potter among others!

Sana lang makahanap ako ng DVDs ni Indy and then watch them the whole day. Ang saya nun… (with my favorite butong kalabasa + chicharong balat + cracklings + cheetos as my comfort foods). Or at least catch Indy again on HBO.

Wish-a-wish-a-wish…

***

Watch out for the new shows on ETC! They'll have Queer Eye for the Straight Girl. I wonder how this one will go. Initial reactions: It's more fun to make-over/dress-up a guy. More challenging I suppose. More inviting also as it's the famous Fab 5 who do all these. And besides, I think there are a lot of shows already that make-over women. What could be the niche of this one? Anyhoo, I'd still watch this show to find out. ;-)

Lastly, ETC is one channel I havent really explored yet. I just hope I can find some time to watch all its shows. Promising channel, this one.

Have a great week my dear readers! Chillax!

No comments: