Thursday, February 24, 2005

BV vs GV

Friday Holiday (EDSA Revolution) + Saturday + Sunday = LONG WEEKEND!

A few bad vibes (BV) though, di ba I mentioned here that I would play football tonight? Well, I won't... Too bad I still have this dry cough and sore throat. When I cough, it's like yanking my tongue and tonsils out of mah mouth. No joke. The feeling sucks. :-( I will miss the game again, and sayang, Tunder will play tonight. Oh well, there's always next time. (The usual saying of the envious.)

Second BV, I think PS thinks I'm having slight troubles being 100% comfortable with him. This isn't alright but I just don't know what to do.. I can't say anything more. The thought of it saddens me. Enlightenment, come to me fast. Pano ko ba'to i-eexplain?

Buti na lang (my good vibes thought), my college friend Dimps, who currently resides in the US of A, is getting married to her boyfriend Allen. Dimps has been in the US for like two years na ata and we so miss her!!! And really, we're so happy and excited for her, which well, brings me to this thought: A few months ago, my college friends and I attended the baby shower party of our friend Champ, and now, another goddess in our circle, is gonna get married!

Before, our concerns were just how to pass Mass Media Law (and get away with our Lit. professor!). A cliche, but really time flies so fast I cant wait to see all of us in the coming years! All I know is, we'd all still be the same, masayahin pa rin, mahilig pa rin sa damit at sa matinding tokatchiphils. And maybe, we'd still be playing football that time (with a few of us missing the games because she has to teach her kids with their homeworks, haha). And maybe, just maybe, we're so good in football already, we're (like) the institutions in the InterBarangay Football League! WaHaha! Coach will totally be proud of us!

Btw, to my Omama, who will be turning 40 (+11) on Saturday, Happy Birthday! I know you don't read this, but I still want to greet the greatest momma in the world, a very hubbabubba birthday! Wait for me there in the island ok?!

***

Have you ever heard of the Kilikili Monologues? This is part of Rexona's campaign to educate women on how to take care of their underarms. Kilikili Monologues is going to be topbilled by Dreddie's idol, Carmina Villaroel. The said act will talk about and touch the yet another sensitive part of the women's bodies-- our armpits, maputi man o maitim! I wanna watch this one. This will be fun!

You can catch Kilikili Monologues in the coming months in selected malls and campuses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... what about this trouble with PS? talk to me.

jajajanice! said...

tis ok banana ;-) call you later.