Wednesday, June 02, 2004

22, F, Thinking


Is this really how a 22-year-old girl like me should feel?

I am at a point right now where I know what I want but do not
just have enough guts to act on it.
Is this normal?
Is this because I am way too comfortable with my life now that I am
too damn scared to consider change?
Pero paano naman ang gusto ko?
Signs are everywhere. Or maybe it’s my mere paranoia.
I have so many what-ifs now. And I, a proven risk-taker,
am actually having second thoughts now. Something is wrong with me.
Whatever that is, I need to figure that out ASAP.
It’s easy to say, “Go for it” but when I am on the verge of getting it done,
I just suddenly back off.

Is this how a 22-year-old girl like me should really feel?

I badly need divine intervention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bru, i juz can't help but notice this article of yours. The way ur feelin right now, it's normal. You're right! Ur just paranoid that ur the only person feeling this way. I also feel what ur feelin right now. Remember that there would only be GROWTH, if you would consider CHANGE.
Good Luck! Lov u!

Loville