Saturday, June 26, 2004

Neophyte

--listening to Josh Groban’s “When You Say You Love Me”

Am I really a masochist? I cant help it; I so love this song. Here goes my favorite part: “When you say you love me, the world goes still, so still and silent. When you say you love me, for a moment, there’s no one else alive”.

Kill me.

Anyway, ive got loads of things to think about right now. First, my ending career. What now, Janice? (Lord, I pray for guidance and lots and lots of faith. May You help me become who You want me to be.) Second, drapery business. This is how my sibs and me call my plan of selling some pillowcases, bed sheets, and curtains. Writer turned businessperson? Not bad. Requirements: Budget/Capital. Where to get materials (Kamuning Market? Must check this out ASAP. Thanks to Ms Mirs). Marketing Plan (must be “bongga” and “Japan!”). This is definitely it! For the future of Junjun and Sandra! Third, he-who-must-not-be-named. As much as I don’t want to think about Lord Voldemort, it seems like HWMNBN loves occupying my mind! And for that reason, here comes, thought number 4: I wanna get Lovely Bones. I want new clothes and new shoes. But going back to thought number 1, I will be out of work soon and I need to save my money!!!! Plus, thought number 2, makes things worse too for my addiction. So better think thought number 4 twice, bebe. And last but definitely not the least, thought number 5: my ultimate dream. Teaching. Come October, you’ll line up in UP and enroll!

Boy, boy, boy. Now I understand why pimples came popping out of nowhere. And there’s also this study that women who think so much are more likely to die of heart failure. Yikes.

Btw, please bear with my post's incoherence. Title's Neophyte? Just thought about it this morning. I love the word.

1 comment:

runawayangel said...

you're going to grad school na rin muhder? that's nice! good fer yah! don't you worry about lord voldemort...i'm sure, one of these days, you'll wake up just like me and won't feel a thing for him anymore. :)