Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Lita Lyn

Ain't a nice name eh?

Anyway, my sibs are actually taking a trip down childhood memory lane right this very moment.

JayR said his most memorable childhood gift was that yellow helicopter he got several Christmasses ago.

Ate Je said she had an imaginary friend she named "Prepsie" (which reminds me of my imaginary kids, Junjun and Sandra..hehe).

And that's why I remember "Lita Lyn". No, she was not a doll nor a childhood friend. She was a pillow. My favorite pillow actually. Whenever I cried, I remember my mom giving me "Lily", and then I would twist or coil "Lily"'s ends until I fall asleep.

But "Lita Lyn" is now gone. She suddenly disappeared. And now I miss her not only because she holds the biggest part of my childhood... she is my favorite pillow.

It's just so nice to remember simple things like "Lita Lyn". Sometimes when you are thinking of so many things, you miss to think of the simple things. Those simple things which can make you laugh at yourself and beam. That's what "Lita Lyn" always does.




No comments: