Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Teacher Janice

Teacher Janice, Teacher Janice..

I may be a graduate of Communication Arts but my passion for teaching has never left me. This is my childhood dream actually. When i was still a kid, I always pretended to be a teacher. I had lesson plans, class records and of course, I had imaginary students. Nakikipag-usap ako sa hangin. But it was fun. =)

And now, my penchant for teaching has been getting stronger. I have been submitting my resumes to different pre-schools already. And I just hope they will consider a Communication Arts graduate like moi. I am also very much excited taking that SPED internship! I am also interested training the special children. I mentioned this na here before but i want to say it again, I really want to teach these kids. I hope it will really push through! =) I really am praying so hard, that if teaching is meant for me, He will give it to me. I am more than willing to take up Educ. units if i have to.

But this doesnt mean, I am totally disregarding CA. No way. I never regret taking up CA. This course is the best.. It led me to a nice job, to so many opportunities (as my course is very general, from Marketing to TV prod), and to beautiful friendships. CA is the best still for me. And also teaching. Hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good lord woman! you a teacher?!?! baka turuan mo ng kasiraan din ng ulo ang mga bata! hahaha...just kidding. good choice though. we need a lot of teachers nowadays. (syempre pa-anonymous effect chuva pa ako! :p)