Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Abby Holiday

--with 3 Pepperoni Pizzas in my tummy
--listening to Madonna's Papa Don't Preach on Myx (this should always follow-- 'ur choice, ur music'. hihi)

I didn't go to work today. I declared this day a "Abby Holiday". Huh? Well, just a little bit of a trivia, my cronies back in college also known as the Happy Thoughts Institution, gave me this alyas- "Abby". These people believe I have all the characteristics of a mad woman. (whispering) They think I am ABnormal. And there goes the name. Anyway, my AB side has been lately making her presence felt and I think I'm dangerous. You see, I cannot overpower this side. Ergo the holiday.

But really, I was supposed to go to this interview. Dressed in my preppy attire (sort of my lucky get-up), I was all ready to hit EDSA! Yebah! But I guess my lucky get-up wasnt lucky enough today. Tricyle drivers were blocking all exits of Filinvest. Protest rally. (shit! male-late nako!). I waited. Pero they wouldnt let us leave Filinvest. I guess you know what happened next. I missed the interview because of silly drivers. Kewl.

No comments: