Monday, June 14, 2004

Not Another Manic Monday



--While listening to Macy Gray’s Sexual Revolution courtesy of Gener’s MP3.

Meet Sam and Max.

But this article isn’t really for them. I have built up the family’s pets too much. Masakit ang ulo ko at hindi makapag-isip ng mga kelangan gawin. Pero sa totoo lang, there is really nothing urgent today. It’s a stress-free Monday, I guess. The two projects that I have been working on are both on hold which is so not new to me anymore. I am a true-blooded jinx ata. Again, the signs are everywhere. This always happens, so Janice, do not pretend anymore that you are affected by it. This happens every time. Jinx ka lang talaga ata, Janice.

Anyway, un nga, I am not doing much today although I received a text message from Apples of At Home Ka Dito, they will be pushing through with their promo on the 27th. Meaning, I have to re-apply the promo again to DTI (DTI= waking up early, MRT ride, Marlon, hunger). So I guess, I will be working on this promo until my last day here. I just hope this time it will REALLY push through. There is nothing worse than wasted effort (besides a broken heart of course, bwahaha, ka-baduy).

I will be playing badmint tonight again with the powerhouse. And guess what, Manang Lou is back! (very coherent with my first statement.. geez). My sibs were all worried yesterday since it’s the start of their classes today, they were worried on who’s gonna do the laundry, the dishes, cook food, etc. since Manang Lou was still in Cagayan. But God is really so great! Manang Lou returned this morning! Wowowee!

PS
Exchanged emails with he-who-must-not-be-named-because-I-am-lukaret-and-may-kirot-pa. I don’t wanna put meaning to it because it meant nothing.

No comments: