Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Athlete's Foot

Bowling + Badminton = Sporty Spice Janice ;-)

--while listening to "Hurting Inside" by Vanna Vanna...nyarharhar.. very appropriate..--

Yep, these past few days, I have been "rerouting" my free time to the power Bs (badmint and bowling).

I think this is good for my weight gain program. I don't eat kasi before we play. So after playing, I am really, really starving! Last Monday night, I feasted on sinigang, 1 1/2 cups of rice, pineapple and mais for dessert! Hahah! I was sooo hungry talaga! I usually play badminton with the "powerhouse" (Jovan, his lovey-dovey Charo, Ms Mirs, Gracey, Candice, and Jessie and Pebbles) after work. At Whoosh in Quezon Av. Reasonable price and very accessible.

I play bowling naman with my sibs and cousins. Sort of QT na rin every weekend. Ang saya lang, kasi I never played bowling before but now, I am really beginning to love it. I sure am looking forward to our next tournament.

That's it for now. Grabe, I will be staying until late tonight. Have Yes Yes Show Polls. Nood kayo! Ganda eh! :p



No comments: