Friday, June 18, 2004

That Green Mile

Bitter.
I sometimes get sad when I press the ‘B2’ button of the elevator, then walk towards my car and drive alone. Amigos, I present to you my…Dreaded Moment. If death convicts have green mile, I have my ‘B2 or Basement 2 Walk’. Sad place, that B2. Wala lang. Baka OA lang talaga ako pero basta, it saddens me whenever I walk there. Do you actually feel light when you walk there?? Low ceilings. Harsh hisses of the exhaust. Selfish place. Some strong force there really makes me think of things I would rather bury and burn!

That B2 Walk makes me think of he-who-must-not-be-named. It is actually him who first pops inside my head whenever I walk towards my car. There are really some things that even if you’ve put so much effort to scrap it off, they recur still. Also, I think of my ending career here in ABSi. I wonder where in this world will I land. I have been so much comfortable with my ABSi life, that right now I feel like a fresh grad again. And I will miss the friends I made here too. Hayy.. it’s very seldom to meet this kind of bunch! I just hope my teaching career will really push through (now I’m getting real excited).

Well, I will find out everything. And I will let you know.
Happy weekend everyone.

1 comment:

mira said...

alam mo bang may multo rin sa b2? hehehe

kwento ko sa yo minsan :)