Sunday, June 27, 2004

Transvestite

Is Ogie Alcasid transvestite? I was watching SOP a while ago and there came Ogie in a cocktail dress complete with stilettos and big hair (again). He always does this. I am beginning to think he is one and it’s starting to annoy me also. The show’s got plenty of cocktail-wearing femmes already. So what’s with the costume and all? And when Ogie talks, he plays with his hair, makes pa-cute, and bends his hips or something! He realllly annoys me! Ain’t cute dude.

Because of that, I went to my ‘mother channel’. Guess what, my much-loved-teeny-bopper-actress-who-thinks-she-is-the-prettiest-even-though-she-eats-her-words-when-she-talks-because-of-extreme-pagpapacute Anne Curtis is a ‘kapamilya’ now! Tsk.tsk.tsk. Where will she squeeze in here? Soap opera stars ACT SPLENDIDLY. Young divas simply love BELTING IT OUT. Oh, I know, she can be the trophy. You know that character in any TV series who just rolls her eyes and purses her lips when she sees something stupid. Or that kind of character who just has “whatever” for a line. That character who wears the prettiest of clothes and awful lot of make-up. She will fit in there fabulously.

On another note, I just found out from TV yesterday that MTV DISMISSED does gay too! “Dismissed” is that series of MTV where two girls date one guy and vice versa. They have gay episodes din pala. I was wondering yesterday why there were three boys. Kaya pala…

1 comment:

runawayangel said...

sweetie, di rin naman obvious na di mo like si teeny-bopper noh? hahahahaha...hmm...but who does any way? :p