Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Me? A Fanatic?

--Happy to know that "The Calling" is MTV's Artist of the Month

I hope I can get the latest CD of The Calling.

Anyway, I still find Hanson brothers cute. I used to hang Taylor Hanson posters from BOP magazines in our room. Disclaimer: This was when I was still a teeny bopper which was like six years ago. They may not have the coolest music but I don't care. They're cute. I don't like much their latest single but I still watch their music video. I love seeing them. Hehe. Click me to view Hanson photos!

On another note, I list all the stars that have a crush on me: Hehe.

  • Alex Band of The Calling (my cousin told me he's gay. is he?)
  • Taylor Hanson of Hanson (I ain't a home wrecker!)
  • Hero Angeles of Star Circle Quest (He's like my younger bro)
  • Josh Hartnett (Long distance relationships dont usually work)

Are you gonna throw up now? I am!

PS:
Jennylyn Mercado's singing her latest single. Tsk. tsk. Her song's got no recall..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dearie, who is jennilyn mercado anyway? dont know her. sorry :p

Carambs said...

Ako yung mga may crush sa akin ay:
Michael Vartan
Joshua Jackson
Piolo Pascual (see, type niya girls!)

Ahahahaa baliw.